Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Pilates Story from Linda

I recently returned to Pilates training at Pilates Health Connexion after about a 7 year absence from practicing Pilates. I was really enjoying it along with the spinning I do at another facility. About 5 weeks ago, I fe...ll on my stairs and fractured my left instep. OMG. What was I going to do to maintain my health and my figure?!! Since I was off from work for the summer, I started to take classes about 5 - 6 times per week at Pilates Connexion; always being nervous that my lack of cardio would adversely affect my figure. In fact, just the opposite happened! I'm in better shape than I was when I was spinning several times per week. I'm so happy that I've made this "Pilates Connection".
Linda Weiss Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment